After two months without a post, I'm back!!! The Holidays can be SUCH a stressful time of year that no matter how much fun it was, I'm glad to be getting back into a routine!!
Kittie and Stella enjoyed their presents Santa left for them in their stockings (yes, Stella got Goldfish!!)
And I got a Dyson DC-17 for homes with pets!!!!
We started Christmas Day with breakfast at my parents house. And then headed down to Summerville around lunch. (For some reason, my sister's lips look blue in this picture...)
It's a house divided...at least where football is concerned!!

4 comments:
I'm SO jealous you got a Dyson!! :)
I'm glad you're back in the blog business! We sure did miss you!
Also- I have a little something for you for Christmas . . . we've got to plan something soon! REALLY!
i got you a little christmas gift too... i left it with holly in the event you would make it to columbia for new year's.
yea i am very jealous of the dyson as well! ive wanted one for a while!! they are so expensive!
I can't tell you how worth it it is to invest in a dyson. Matt and I both have horrible sinuses and allergies so I decided to put it to the test. I have a bissell i got back in august (still pretty new, right?). So i vacuumed the apartment with it and then ran the dyson through afterwards. You would NOT BELIEVE how much cat hair and dust it picked up, even after I had already vacuumed!!!
I got you guys something also- i was going to head down there new years day but had some sort of stomach bug and wasn't up to driving...i was thinking maybe we could get together down there one evening between sun and wed...what do you think, holly???
alanna, i will probably just mail yours, even though i am trying to find a good weekend to come up and see you and craig!
Post a Comment