Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BLACKJACK!

Okay, you all know that I have never been one to stay on the cutting edge of technology (remember the skinny cell I had for three and a half years, and the DELL computer that took fifteen minutes to boot up?!)
Well, all of that has changed! Yesterday, Matt brought me home a Blackjack!

This phone does everything! I can watch tv, listen to music, check my email or look at anything on the internet for that matter, and so much more! I have never been this excited about a cell phone!

1 comment:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

That is too cool! I think it may be a while until we're up to speed!

Way to go with the posts!!! Keep 'em coming! I love it! . . . maybe soon I'll get my camera . . . . (sigh)